Participant Edge is a convenient online resources portal, specifically customized to provide you with the tools needed to view and manage your plan(s) information.
To get started visit edge.zenith-american.com.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Download the FAQ here.
- How do I access the Participant Edge URL?
From your computer using one of the following browsers: FireFox, Chrome, or Safari. Visit the URL https://edge.zenith-american.com
- How do I access Participant Edge from my cell phone or tablet?
Download the Participant Edge Mobile Application on your Apple or Android device.
- How do I register for an account?
If you are a new participant or you have not set up an account with Participant Edge:
Please access the website via the URL or Mobile App, click on the Register button and fill in the requested information.
- I forgot my username or password. What do I do?
If you forgot your Username or Password click on the “Forgot your password?‘ link and fill in the requested information.
- I’m unable to register for an account, help!
The Username you choose must contain 4 to 15 characters. It may consist of any combination of letters (A-Z) or numbers (0-9). The Password must contain 8 to 12 characters. It may consist of any combination of letters (A-Z) or numbers (0-9). Spaces, punctuation and special characters are not valid characters.
- My internet browser won’t load the webpage. What do I do?
Participant Edge is best supported by FireFox 34+, Chrome 38+, and Safari 7+.
- I’m using a supported webbrowser and the webpage still won’t load. What do I do?
Try clearing your browser history as follows:
- At the top of the “Clear browsing data” window, click Advanced.
- Select the following: Browsing history. Download history. Cookies and other site data. Cached images and files.
- Click Clear Data
- Exit/quit all browser windows and re-open the browser.
- From the History menu, select Clear Recent History.
- From the Time range to clear: drop-down menu, select the desired range; to clear your entire cache,
- Next to “Details”, click the down arrow to choose which elements of the history to clear; to clear
your entire cache, select all items.
- Click Safari in the upper left hand side of your screen. In the menu that appears, click Preferences.
- In the window that appears, click the Privacy tab.
- Click the button Remove All Website Data.
- Click Remove Now in the pop-up window that appears.
If clearing your browser history doesn’t work, try restarting your computer. If you have tried all trouble shooting tips and are still experiencing difficulties, please contact customer service at 651-256-1800.