You know that taking care of your health and well-being is important. So you try to eat a balanced mix of foods, stay active and take time to rest and relax, all while juggling your daily responsibilities at work and home. But there’s one more important activity that should be part of your health and wellness routine – staying up to date on women’s preventive health screenings and care.
At the Laborers Health & Wellness Clinics, we’re here to support you with common women’s health needs, including:
- Annual exams and preventive care
- Cervical cancer screenings
- Irregular period and menopause support
- Mammogram counseling and referrals
- Family planning
- STI testing
Make an appointment today
Call 952-687-8100 to make an appointment or schedule online.
To schedule online:
- Visit https://www.healthpartners.com/laborersschedule, click ‘schedule online’ and sign into your HealthPartners account
- Select Primary care as your visit type
- Answer the questions about your visit, including whether you want an in-person or video visit