Skin cancer awareness
It’s important to take proper care of your skin, especially during the summer months. The good news is there are simple steps you can take to protect your skin on even the sunniest days of the year. Here are seven tips to help you keep your skin protected and prevent skin cancer.
- Apply sunscreen daily (we recommend every two hours while in direct sunlight)
- Wear a hat and sunglasses
- Avoid tanning beds
- Wear protective clothing with an Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) tag
- Stay in the shade during peak sun times
- Be cautious when taking medications that make your skin more sensitive to the sun
- Do regular skin checks and keep an eye on moles
If you find any spots you’re worried about, schedule a skin check through the Laborers Health & Wellness Clinics. It’s an easy and convenient alternative to seeing a dermatologist.
Make an appointment today
Call 952-687-8100 to make your first appointment. For all other visits, schedule online at https://www.healthpartners.com/laborersschedule
To schedule online:
- Visit https://www.healthpartners.com/laborersschedule and log onto your HealthPartners account
- Select Primary care as your visit type
- Answer the questions about your visit – including if you want a phone or video visit
- Your Laborers Health & Wellness Clinic will be listed under Search by location
Hours & Location
1519 Central Parkway Eagan, MN 55121
14665 Mercantile Drive N. Hugo, MN 55038
Closed Saturday and Sunday
13785 Rogers Drive Rogers, MN 55374
Who can use the clinic?
Your clinics were created specifically for Minnesota Laborers Health and Welfare Fund members. Your clinics are provided at no cost to you and your dependents ages 18 months and older. Everything that is done at the clinic is available to you for FREE!