If you are having a medical emergency,
Respiratory Care at your Laborers Health & Wellness Clinics.
Following are the Respiratory Care Services offered at your Laborers Health & Wellness Clinics. As you can see, many of these conditions can be seen in an in-person clinic visit or a virtual visit (if you are a resident of the State of Minnesota). Most appointments are for 20 minutes. If you have multiple issues or concerns and would like a longer appointment, please mention this fact to the scheduler so you can be scheduled for a 40-minute exam.
COVID-19 and Respiratory Care:
Your Laborers Health & Wellness Clinics offer respiratory care which is increasingly important in the context of COVID-19. We do offer COVID-19 testing at our Clinics if you are exhibiting symptoms. Because of the limitations on available testing, we are not currently offering tests for those who are asymptomatic, that is to say, have no COVID-19 symptoms.
COVID-19 symptoms and cold and flu symptoms are very similar. The ones that are most common are the following:
- Fever (of more than 100 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Muscle pain and body aches
- Fatigue (extreme tiredness or lack of energy) and weakness
- Nausea or vomiting (more common in children than adults)
- Diarrhea (more common in children and adults)
Because symptoms are so similar – and can vary from person to person – the only way to confirm whether it’s COVID-19 or influenza is through testing. If you or a loved one is experiencing any of these symptoms, don’t delay getting care.
If you have questions and concerns about COVID-19, please check out these resources, please check out our COVID-19 resources on this website.
If you have questions and concerns about COVID-19, please check out these resources.
Please visit our FAQs section for more information.
The following care is not available at your Laborers Health & Wellness Clinics:
- Complicated or potentially serious health conditions that need to be managed by your primary care provider.
- If you are having serious symptoms of something new, you may need to visit an urgent care or an emergency room. Our clinics do not have ambulances nor in-patient rooms (though if an emergency happens in the clinic, we will ensure that an ambulance is quickly called).
- Well-child exams for children under the age of 11 years of age cannot be done at the clinics, but children 18 months and older with other concerns can be seen.
If you have any questions about what conditions you can be seen for at your Laborers Health & Wellness Clinic, please call the appointment center at 952-687-8100.