Family Nurse Practitioner
As a family nurse practitioner, Kelly has a wide range of
experience in pediatrics, preventative care, women’s health,
sports medicine and more. Kelly works to build trusting
relationships with her patients so that she can better support
them in their health and wellness goals. Seeing patients reach
these goals through preventive care and education is one of
the reasons Kelly is so passionate about practicing medicine.
- Master of Science in Nursing, Walden University
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Concordia University
- Associate of Science in Nursing, Inver Hills Community College
- BLS (Basic Life Support) certified
- Kelly enjoys spending time outdoors being active with her friends and family.