As a family practice nurse practitioner, Jessica sees patients of all ages, from newborns to geriatrics. Her areas of interest include mental health, clinical procedures, preventive health, diabetes and weight management.
- Doctorate of Nursing Practice, Family Nurse Practitioner, Metropolitan State University
- Bachelor of Science, Nursing, Nevada State College
- Certified Family Nurse Practitioner, American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
When Jessica isn’t working, she spends time with her family. They enjoy camping, fishing, boating and playing games.