As a physician assistant, Christine has worked mainly in primary care, managing patients in underserved areas. Christine enjoys teaching patients about health and helping them achieve their health goals. She engages patients in decision making to create the best plan for them.
- Master of Public Health, Drexel University
- Master of Medical Science – Physician Assistant, Nova Southeastern University-Orlando
- Bachelor of Science, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Board certified physician assistant – National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- BLS (Basic Life Support) certified
Christine likes to spend time with family and friends, read, go to the beach and hike.