Throughout her career Amanda has worked in the emergency department, primary care, urgent care and now the Laborers Health & Wellness Clinic. She enjoys helping patients maximize their well-being.
- Master of Physician Assistant Studies, University of Florida
- Bachelor of Science: Biology—emphasis Pre-Medicine/Research, University of Northwestern Saint Paul
- Bachelor of Arts: Biblical Studies, University of Northwestern Saint Paul
- Board Certified Physician Assistant, National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Minnesota Physician Assistant License
- ACLS, PALS
- BLS (Basic Life Support)